Assignment - Research Project Report
Your research proposal should address the following criteria (and use these headings in your Research Project Report):
1. Problem Statement and Research Objectives - state your problem statement and research objectives at the start of your research proposal report so your lecturer can refer to these when reviewing your proposal.
2. Research design - explain and justify the methodological approach you propose to guide your research proposal using relevant literature.
3. Data Collection Methods - explain and justify the methods you propose for data collection and data management using relevant literature.
4. Qualtrics Survey - design and include your Qualtrics survey and/or interview format and explain and justify the questions and style of questions you use with respect to collecting appropriate data to address your objectives.
5. Sample Selection - explain and justify the sample selection process relevant to your research proposal.
6. Data Analysis Techniques - explain and justify how you would propose to analyse and present the data collected.
7. Ethical Considerations - explain how you would consider the ethical issues associated with the research proposal.
Format of Assignment -
- Cover page
- Title Page
- Problem Statement and Research Objectives
- Research Design
- Data Collection Methods
- Qualtrics Survey explanation
- Sample Selection
- Ethical Considerations
- Data Analysis Techniques
- Reference List