Ethics for Managers Assignment - SDG Industry Analysis
Learning Outcomes -
- Analyse the ethically and politically charged nature of managerial work arising from responsibilities towards diverse stakeholder groups.
- Propose and evaluate managerial responses to complex ethical and sustainability issues.
TASK INFORMATION - This task requires you to focus on and address how the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) are currently being implemented within the Healthcare & Life Sciences Industry.
You may find the following SDG Industry Matrix report from the United Nations Global Compact and KPMG a useful starting point.
The list of sections below provides the issues that you need to consider and address in your report:
1 What three (3) SDGs do you consider are the most relevant to the sector (in terms of positive and negative impact on the society and the environment)?
2 What strategies could be implemented in order to meaningfully contribute toward these the three (3) SDGs? What would be appropriate targets and/or indicators to evaluate these strategies?
Assignment Template -
1. Cover Page
2. Abstract (approx. 100 words; not included in word count)
3. Introduction (approx. 150 words) - This section must cover two main things (a) a brief introduction and background to the study (b) the objectives of the study
4. Analysis of Sector (approx. 1200 words)
5. Conclusion (approx. 150 words)
Word limit: 1500 words.
Attachment:- Assignment File.rar