Write a report of about 3000 words on one of the following research topics. The report must include at least one case study to reflect the topic of discussion.
1. Challenges and opportunities of implementing ERP in Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
2. Ascertaining the effectiveness of an ERP implementation
3. Impact of organization readiness on the outcome of ERP implementation
4. Integrating ERP systems with other information systems
5. Risk assessment for ERP implementation
6. Managing the challenges of leadership during ERP project implementation The following steps are outlined as guidelines for this assessment:
a) Each students expected to select, and summarise at least three peerreviewed articles reflecting one of the above-mentioned topics.
This should be included as an Appendix in the report.
b) All selected papers should be discussed and integrated, hence forming the report.
c) The presentation must include, first, a summary of each students selection, followed by a presentation of the integration of articles as provided in the report.
d) Each students is also expected to provide a brief review of another presentation.
You are reminded to read the "Plagiarism" section of the course description. Your essay should be a synthesis of ideas from a variety of sources expressed in your own words. All reports must use the APA referencing style.
Reports are to be presented in hard copy in size 12 Arial Font and double spaced. Your report should include a list of references used in the essay and a bibliography of the wider reading you have done to familiarize yourself on the topic.
Students are expected to create and present a 15 minute overview of the findings presented in the Report. The presentation must include:
• a summary of each students selected articles
• a presentation of the integration of articles as provided in the report