1. List at least 5 points that are important to ensure communication delivers on customer needs, expectations and priorities.
2. It is important that staff should deliver an outstanding customer experience at all times. What are the specific behavioural competencies that this requires and how would this be measured?
3. Using information provided in Unit 2, it is important that an organisation continually improves. How might an organisation collect information to facilitate this?
4. There are many laws that regulate the way businesses may provide service to a client. Why is this important and what is your responsibility?
5. Write a guide regarding customer service that you would use, as a mortgage broker, to look after a customer. Your guide should be a minimum of 3 typed pages and must include the following points:
• Identify and clarify customer needs and expectations
• Assess the urgency of the request
• Determine priorities for service delivery
• Inform the customer of possible choices
• Assist in the selection of the preferred option
• Address what action you would take if you were unable to satisfy the customer need
• Seek appropriate assistance where appropriate
• Provide prompt service to customers
• Establish and maintain rapport with customers
• What action might be taken if there was a complaint
• Provide assistance should there be a specific need
• Propose cross-selling opportunities that may be apparent
• Seek customer feedback
• Review customer satisfaction
• Use feedback to improve customer service
6. Detail some clear recommendations on how to improve service delivery to prospective customers.
7. Using information in Unit 11, before a mortgage broker attempts to handle an objection they must first determine what kind of objection they are dealing with. There are three common types of objections. List the three objections and provide a brief explanation of each one.
8. Using information in Unit 12, there are four main personality types a mortgage broker may have to deal with. List the four types and provide a brief description of each.
9. Using information in Unit 12, there is a five point plan to successfully establishing networking, list the five prescribed methods.
10. Using information in Unit 4, list four different sectors of the financial services industry and describe how they interrelate.
11. Name five things you can think of that may make your current or future business more environmentally sustainable (the business can be your own or the business you will, or would like to, be working for).
12. List 10 documents required for an ACL application. You may need to refer to the Appendix 10.
13. Visit four different bank's websites, list one loan product from each website, and list the key features of each of those products
14. Using the steps provided in Unit 9 Practice Activity 1 ‘Calculating Borrowing Capacity', determine what this client can borrow, at an interest rate of 5%, qualifying rate of 7%,a loan period of 25 years, on salaries of Mr X $105,000 gross per annum and Mrs X $47,000 gross per annum, they have two children. They have credit cards of $10,000 limit and a personal loan of $25,000 at repayments of $600 per month. (Tip: if you include your calculations we will try to understand whether your final result has been achieved correctly).
15. Employability Skills
The topics below refer to the basic employability skills you need in order to carry out the duties of a finance broker. Not all the competencies listed below may directly relate to the topics within the course units so you need to think about each topic rather than look for answers in the course itself.
You are required to complete a short statement on each employability skill below to demonstrate how you believe each employability skill will reflect on your employability.
- PROBLEM SOLVING
- INITIATIVE AND ENTERPRISE
- PLANNING AND ORGANISING
- SELF MANAGEMENT
Attachment:- EXERCISE 4.rar